Thursday, December 17, 2009

20 Week Ultrasound


Here HE is! We just went in on Tuesday for the 20 week ultrasound. It is definitely a boy! I knew he was busy, but during the ultrasound he was kicking both feet and punching both arms at the SAME time. I think we have one active little boy already!






We are so excited! I can't believe I am already half way. Time flies by, even when you are pregnant!  Here are a few updated pictures of my growing belly.


16 1/2 weeks


20 weeks

 I will keep you updated.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Boys are fun! and you are looking cute...love it!

Erik said...

Hooray! Enjoy your little boy now-this is the only stage where he won't be faster than you

Kate said...

I still haven't seen you pregnant in real life. Maybe over the break?

Congrats on the boy!