Thursday, June 3, 2010

1 Month Old

I can't believe Sawyer is already one month old. Where does the time go? Here are some highlights of the first month of his life. He has worked his way into EVERYONE'S heart. He has already gone fishin' with Poppa. He has had his first trip to Price and been in attendance at our clay pigeon shooting fun. He has slept through his first movie in a theater. He has made his way up to the Chalet. He only gets up once in the middle of the night to eat. He has had plenty of blowouts and spit up. He loves sleeping on Daddy's chest. As you can see, a very busy month. 


My goal is to remember to take pictures each month on the 3rd. Here are his one month pictures I took today.








He still looks so tiny in his car seat. But he is definitely growing. He has become a little piggy and thinks he needs to eat ALL the time. Can't wait for him to start smiling!! 


I love you Sawyer. Don't grow up too quickly. Now that I have you, I can't imagine life without you. You are my little miracle.

3 comments:

Bryner Family said...

I feel like he looks so different already. You are so lucky he only wakes up once in the night. Sounds like things are going good. I'm excited for him to come visit.

Bryner Family said...

I love that he is wearing the pants I got him. :) so cute

Ashley said...

He is so perfect! We just got the baby announcement today and it's so cute. Talk to you soon!