Sunday, September 12, 2010

My New Toy

Isn't this the CUTEST bike ever??? It is even PURPLE!!! I got this new bike as a Christmas present last year, but it was on back-order and took until May to get in. Not a big deal since I didn't have Sawyer until May. But then I had to WAIT even longer before riding it (since I just had a baby!) But I did finally get to take it out for a spin. Man, was it weird to be on a bike again after all this time. I probably haven't ridden since I was about 13. But the old saying is true about not forgetting how to ride a bike. Although, the first several minutes were a little bit unsteady! I am excited to have something fun to take around the neighborhood. I can't wait until next summer when I can take Sawyer in a bike trailer and go for long rides! Now for more waiting.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

It's so cute! I love it and can't wait to see a picture of you riding it!!

Kate said...

Very cute!