Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm thankful for...

I had my students work on their thankful turkey last week and it got me thinking about what I am thankful for. I know it is definitely that time of year and is cliche, but I do have a lot to be grateful for. So here is my list.


*My two boys. The BEST things in my life.



*My family. We are all so different, yet we all love each other and have so many great memories.
Dad, Mom, Riley, John, Abby, Anton, Remy, Sophie, and Mitz
(except the last baby is really a dog at our house)


*My good friends. Even when you don't see them for a while, you can pick up right where you left off.


*Money (yah, I know that sounds bad.) But I feel like I work hard, and I know Shane works hard. Because of this we have been able to buy other things that I am thankful for.




*My house. Running water, electricity, comfortable beds, computers, TV, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave, the list could go on and on.




*My car (and Shane's too, so we don't have to share!)


*My job (even though I am quite tired of it.) I am thankful to have a job in this economy.


 *My talents. I am still working on these.



*Books. When I actually get the time to read these days. A little hard with a baby, I am finding!




*Clothes. Love that new clothes feeling!



*Shoes! Yes, it is different than clothes.


*Last, but most certainly not least. The gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I love the happiness and peace it gives me.


1 comment:

Ashley said...

You are too cute. I love the picture of Shane and Sawyer. Way too cute! Can't wait to see you in a month...