Monday, June 6, 2011

13 Months & Hair Cut

Well, another month has gone by and I decided to keep up my monthly posting and pictures. I have really liked being able to look back and see what Sawyer did each month. So this month he of course got a tooth, which I posted about before, but he also had another one break through on the bottom within a week of the first. He also went from taking 5-6 steps, to 10-11 steps very quickly. A few days ago he took 25 steps for Grammie! But walking still makes him very nervous, so I'm sure it will be a little while before he is actually walking on his own. Lately he thinks that 6 am is a GREAT time to be waking up. I am starting to feel like a walking zombie. But I do enjoy the cuddle time in our bed when I bring Sawyer in after he wakes up. I can't believe a month has passed since his birthday, but I'm excited to see all of the new happenings of a 13 month old.









After several trims of the top of Sawyer's hair, he finally got to the point where the back NEEDED trimming. My brother Anton has become the official boy hair trimmer around our house. So I asked him if he could do something about the back of Sawyer's hair. It was getting so long that it even had a few little curls forming! Hallelujah for Anton is all I can say! It looks GREAT! Because I was playing the part of holding Sawyer's head still, I didn't get any pictures during the actual cut. But here are a few pictures of the finished product. Thanks again, Anton!




2 comments:

Bryner Family said...

That picture of Anton and Sawyer is adorable. I can't wait to see my sweet little boy. I miss him.

Lori Vuksinick said...

Sooo cute! I love the pic of
Both of my baby boys;)