Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

We had a really great Easter weekend. Sawyer and I went down to Price to visit with my grandparents Vuksinick and hang out with family. Then on Sunday, we went to my grandparents' Dixon for lunch with everyone. It is so great to be able to see family for the holidays! Lastly, we went to visit Shane's parents on Sunday evening. Lots of family time this weekend!
Here is Sawyer's Easter basket. He loved opening the eggs most.



Grammie spoiled him as usual and got him some fun Easter presents. His favorite were his boom (squirt gun) and his tra-ta (tractor). Thanks Grammie and Poppa!
 I decided an almost 2 year old's Easter wouldn't be complete without a little Easter egg hunt. So I quickly hid some eggs in our front yard. At first, he was very confused as to why he needed to gather eggs. But eventually he got the hang of it!



1 comment:

Ashley said...

So fun...and busy! It sounds like a great weekend and Sawyer looks so stinkin' cute!

I remember Timothy's Easter Egg Hunting last year. He got one egg and just sat down. The cousins kept giving him eggs but he just wanted that first egg that he found. They are so cute at this age. I love it!!