Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fantastic Fall Fun

We have had a great fall so far! I have so many pictures that I thought I better do a picture post!

Alpine Slide: We had discount tickets to the Olympic park up in Park City, so we decided to go one day. Sawyer loved riding the Alpine Slide. Shane and I were also able to do one of the zip lines. Super fun!
Fun with Kamryn: Sarah and I like to get out and take the kids places. We have met up at the Living Planet Aquarium and Chick-Fila to let the kids play. We also went down to the farm at Thanksgiving Point one day. It is so fun to have someone Sawyer's age right next door!
Hogle Zoo Part II: We decided to hit the zoo one more time with Grammie, Abby and the twins.
Lagoon: All of my family went to Frightmares at Lagoon this year. We even got Poppa to go! Sawyer loved all of the kiddie rides, especially the planes! When the grownups decided to go on some rollercoasters, Poppa took Sawyer to do some more rides. When we found them, they had just gotten off Rattlesnake Rapids. If you know my dad, that should come as a HUGE shock! I guess having grandbabies can change a man!
These fun uncles won some prizes for the boys!
Bryner Family Pictures: Abby wanted some pictures of the boys at one year, so we went and snapped a few!
I had to snap a cute one of Sawyer too!
Girls' Day Date: I got together with some of my high school girlfriends. We had a grand old time catching up! Between us, we have 8 kids!! We surely did miss Katie and Janeen, though!
McDonalds: One night I was tutoring kind of late, so Shane picked up McDonalds for dinner. Sawyer was so excited about his happy meal (mostly the fries) that he sat right on the floor to dig in!
Pumpkin Patch: This year we decided Sawyer would actually enjoy a trip to the pumpkin patch. So we went with our friends, the Newmans, that live next door. Sawyer always loves playing with Kamryn! We had lots of fun and even brought a few pumpkins home. Sawyer's favorite part was the mini wheelbarrow he pushed everywhere for a solid 45 minutes!!
 This is the typical Sawyer/Kam greeting!
 They also had a fun corn maze!
 The spectators!
 After the pumpkins made the wheelbarrow too heavy, S decided hay was a better choice!
Sarah and me enjoying our pumpkin extravaganza!
Ferris Wheel at Scheels: The first time we went, I told Sawyer we would ride the ferris wheel next time. You better believe that he remembered! Grammie was nice enough to take us on it!
Poppa's Office Halloween Trick or Treating: Last night we went down to Poppa's office for his Halloween party. Sawyer had a blast picking out candy from all the bowls! Trick or treating at its best, indoors and feet apart!! Afterwards we went out to dinner at our fav, Behinanas. 
 Best uncling around!
 My two favorite chefs!
So there you have it: picture overload. If you made it to the end of this post, give yourself a pat on the back and go eat a piece of Halloween candy!

3 comments:

Lori Vuksinick said...

You have had a Fabulous Fall!!! (So have I )

Kate said...

8 kids? I am officially freaked out.

Let's do lunch. Next time I'm in town!

Greg and Sarah said...

I love Sawyers chef costume! He looks so cute! You got some cute pics from the pumpkin patch. I might have to steal a couple of them. Oh and the one of us jumping....it looks like I have a beard! haha!