Monday, April 4, 2011

11 Months & Tubby Time

Sawyer is 11 months! How in the world did that happen?? He isn't a little baby anymore, and I have to keep telling myself that. Boy is he showing his personality these days! He has figured out that he has an opinion, and is very vocal about it!!! His opinion also includes his little temper. Man are we in for some trouble! This month he learned how to clap and now he loves to clap all the time. He is still crawling all over the place! But now he loves to be standing up, so he pulls himself up to everything. He doesn't really like to walk with our hands anymore, he finds it much more convient to just crawl. Sawyer also learned to throw a ball this month. Really it was just a result of holding a ball and waving his arms like crazy and the ball came out of his hand. Then repeat again and again. But he thinks it is a great new game! 


He has always loved the tubby, and I realized I didn't have any tub pictures of him. The second I took this top picture, I knew it would be my FAVORITE new picture of him. I am in love with it!




Here are his 11 month pictures. What a handsome stud!!








1 comment:

Lori Vuksinick said...

My little soy-boy is growing up so fast!!! Love you buddy...