Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Break

Well my Spring Break from school wasn't very springy because the weather has been so crappy. But we did get to do a few fun things. Sawyer and I spent several days at my parent's house. It is always fun to spend time with Grammie, Poppa and the rest of my family. One day my mom, Abby, Sawyer and I went to the Living Planet Aquarium. None of us had been since it was downtown at the Gateway, so we were excited to see what they had. They have actually done a really nice job with it. There are tons of great animals to see! Sawyer did about how you think an almost 1 year old would do. Cared for a while, then not so much! But we had fun.









Then on Friday, because it was going to be the nicest weather all week, we decided to hit Hogle Zoo. Even daddy got to come. I always love going to the zoo. It was a little cool, but not too bad. Sawyer had fun and made everyone jealous because he got to ride in his stroller or be carried! Livin' the life!






Sawyer's newest trick is giving kisses 





Now it's back to school for the next 7 weeks. I can do it, I think.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

What great pictures. You have been a busy little family.

We hope to see you soon.