Friday, May 6, 2011

12 Months=1 Year

My baby is no longer really a baby. Happy 1st birthday my sweet love bug! This whole week I have just been in shock that we have already had Sawyer for a year. Where did the time go? I feel like we waited for him so long and now he is suddenly 1. 

I thought for this post I would do a little reminiscing about his first year. He has been such a great baby from day one. We thought we were going to have a thumb sucker, but thankfully that passed! He has always been a HORRIBLE napper, but slept well during the night. He is a mover and a shaker. Always wiggling, usually both arms and legs at the same time! He LOVES food and will eat everything I let him. He used to grab your face and try to eat you while talking at the same time! He has the cutest laugh. We can already tell he will be stubborn. Which really manifested in not crawling for a long time! He is really a mommy's boy now, but I'm not complaining because I've always wanted a baby that loves his mommy. Everywhere we go he gets fohawk compliments! Love that hair.

Mommy loves you more than words can say. Here are his 1 year pictures.







Here are pictures from each month of my darling boy.

 One Month
 Two Months
 Three Months
 Four Months
 Five Months
 Six Months
 Seven Months
 Eight Months
 Nine Months
Ten Months

Eleven Months

1 comment:

Lori Vuksinick said...

What a wonderful first year of JOY this baby has brought me!!!