Saturday, July 3, 2010

2 Months Old

I can't believe another month has already gone by. Where did June go? If time continues to go this fast, I will have a one year old before I know it! Here is Sawyer in his bulldog onesie from Grammie. He now smiles all the time. He also blows lots of spit bubbles. He is still a little piggy and his rolly-polly legs and chub cheeks are the proof. He sleeps between 6-7 hours in a row at night!!! And he has learned a BAD new habit...thumb sucking (which we are trying really hard to discourage.) We are loving every minute of being parents!






Full of smiles


Lots of spit bubbles!






My naughty thumb sucker

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, what a gorgeous baby! He looks so grown up already.

Lori Vuksinick said...

That's my little Soy Boy!!! i can't believe you got a pic with him sucking his thumb...LOL. Love that little boy!

Jamie And Leo Sagebin said...

He already looksd a little bigger!!! And these pics are so cute!When we move back I am going to pay you to do more pics!