Monday, July 19, 2010

Family Reunion Campout 2010

Every year we go camping for our Vuksinick family reunion. It is always so much fun to see everyone and spend a few days out enjoying nature. This year was especially crazy because of Sawyer. Taking a 10 week old camping is a little difficult. But we managed, and he actually did pretty well! I didn't get a ton of pictures, but I did get some of the Horseshoe Tournament. The last few years it has become a very fun tradition that we all look forward to. I'm kind of sad the campout is already over for this year, but I'm definitely grateful for air conditioning, a roof, a comfy bed, and a shower when I get home!!!

Grammie keeping Sawyer  happy and shaded



Pops (the VERY greatest!)

Great grandma V and Sawyer

The boys hanging in the shade
John, Max, and Anton

Jordan



Horseshoe Mania

Do you see the determination in that face?

One of Grammie's ringers

Shane in action

No comments: