Monday, July 12, 2010

Sawyer's Baby Blessing

Yesterday we blessed Sawyer in our ward. Shane gave a BEAUTIFUL blessing (that had me crying!) and Sawyer was smiling at daddy the whole time. We had lots of support from family and friends. Thanks to everyone who came! Here are a few pictures. I didn't do a very good job of remembering to take them, but these are the ones I got.

My little stud muffin

Great grandparents Cardon

Aunt Abby

Aunt Michelle

Grandparents Smith

Our first family picture


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh-he looks so friggin' cute! I'm glad everything went well.

Lori Vuksinick said...

What an incredible day...Everything went beautifully and Shane gave the most amazing blessing I've ever heard. My grandson is a very lucky boy to have two wonderful parents! Love the Grammie-